The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How Cool


This is week 21. So far so good. Other than I am more tired than my usual self and patience is slim to none (I am sure Kyle or my preschoolers will second that!) I feel wonderful. I am still getting used the fact that everytime I get on that scale it seems to go up and that all my "regular" clothes looked like they were in the dryer too long and have shrunk a size or two! I also haven't really wrapped my brain around the fact that I have a growing living human inside me. Yes, I know I am pregnant and this is what happens, but I have been feeling it kick (or hit) a lot more and when I really stop to think about it I get overwhelmed. What a miracle. I guess all I can say is"how cool". Not really profound words but I guess that sums it up! HOW COOL! I love being pregnant! Being a woman and reading about pregnancy, or hearing it from my sister or friends what they have gone through I thought I had a pretty good understanding of what pregnancy involved. I didn't. For all you moms reading this you know what I mean. You just don't know until you go through it. Again let me say...How Cool! =) I can't even imagine what it will be like to actually meet our little guy. I can't wait to see how cool that is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment