The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well, I finally made it to week 30! That means that I only have ten weeks left, maybe even less. Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe how fast time flies, but yet it seems to be dragging on. Does that make sense? I just want to meet our lil peanut.
I have had a pretty "easy" pregnancy and NOW the aches, pains, and swelling are starting to set in and I can't pretend its fun. Who likes looking down and seeing that their ankles have not only disappeared but have taken on the shape of....well nothing really there is no word to describe my hideous ankles! I only have 2 weeks of school left so being off my feet may help. Other than that I have also learned that those cute movements felt weeks earlier are now turning into Kicks and Punches. You fellow mothers out there know what I am talking about. I am already scolding my child to "cut that out"! Don't get me wrong...I love being pregnant, and what a miracle, but I am ready to have my body back in control and have this lil guy here! As far as Kyle goes, I think I can vouch for him, I think he is ready for his Non-pregant wife back!! With that said, I am going to enjoy my first not really official Mother's Day and DO NOTHING!! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and especially to my mom, who I can only hope I am as good a mom as she has been for me. Love you mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment