I had my doctors appointment today, which now will be every week and I now have hit the panic button. I have to come the realization that this little peanut could be here ANY DAY now. Hopefully he waits at least two more weeks, I would like to make it to the 37th week, because then typically the lungs and everything else is fully developed and typically baby is ready to go home without any additional stay in hospital. But anyway getting back to docs appointment. I had asked if inducing was a possiblility since I have MAJOR swelling in my feet and ankles and I am not kidding, my skin is ready to burst open at this point and it is so painful (my flip-flops don't even fit anymore)!!! Doctor said that if I continue to have good blood pressure and everything stays the same as it is now, they would probably induce on week 39. For those of you non math whizzes that's in 4 weeks. If my blood pressure changes or any other health issues come up then we are looking at week 37, now we are down to 2 weeks...EEK! Then she did the physical and the little guy is pretty low already and I am dialated between a 1 and 2. Which doesn't mean much as you can be that way for a long time, but like I said we are possibly down to the 2 week mark. Oh my...I got to thinking...I better pack my bag.
So ya, that's the update as of now. I hope I can make it to then end of the month I still have summer camp to teach and a baby shower to attend, oh and we have to put in new carpet in our bedroom and Kyle still needs to build me a changing table and a shelf...and...well lets just say as I ponder on the thought of baby coming and I can't wait, I still have a lot to do to "prepare" for his arrival...all the while keeping my feet elevated! Should be easy right!!? (Our luck baby will come when all the bedroom furniture is in the garage and rug is being layed!) I'll keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment