The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Friday, August 21, 2009

New pictures

I haven't updated in awhile...still getting used to having a little one around...he sure does take up a lot of my time!!! Loving every minute of it though! This past week I have been in Dickinson visiting my family AND Caden has been having some trouble with his formula...still trying to find the right one...he has a really sensitive tummy!! SO I haven't had much time to put up new pics, but I will get some more up SOON...here are just a few and I have MANY MANY more coming!


Chillin out on the blanket that Jill made for Caden...THANK YOU JILL!!


What a stud!!


My friend Lindsey's little girl Sophia meeting Caden. She is going to have a new little brother in a couple months!


Lindsey meeting Sophia. Linds and I have been friends since junior high school. I never thought I would be sitting in my living room with our babies...life is amazing. Great to see you Linds!

Adam meeting Caden for the first time. Adam is going to be Cadens Godfather! You are going to be a great uncle Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment