The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 month check up

I am happy to say that our little guy is happy and healthy. Caden just had his two month check up on the 17th and everything is going well. Doc ordered him to stay on his super expensive special formula and reflux medication until he comes back for his 4 month check up, but otherwise he is doing great. He weighed 11lb. 14oz. and was 22 3/4. He did get his first round of vaccines and mommy had to hold back her tears when she saw her baby cry. I don't think he breathed for a whole minute he cried to hard. I am not looking forward to doing that again.

This week, being 10 weeks old he is smiling more than ever and LOVES to be talked to. He coos and talks back and we even discovered that he already loves TV. Gee I wonder if he is my child! Actually Kyle was in charge one day and I came home to Caden sitting in his bouncy chair watching the Twins game. Talk about early brainwashing! He also loves to lay on his back and watch his mobile in his crib. This week he got his first cold and a small fever, nothing major, but enough to make him not himself...poor lil peanut! Anway, as for Kyle and I we have been so blessed to have Caden come into our lives and everyday is a new adventure learning how to be a mommy and daddy. I absolutely love it. LOVE IT! Here are some recent pictures, and more to come!


He is such a big boy now, he is able to sit up in a stroller!


This is Dian...she is taking care of Caden when we are at work. Kyle has Wednesdays off so he is only there from 9-3 Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. and Dian is absolutely wonderful!!


This is our friend Jon and their son Tiege...they had a bday party for them that we went to and to meet their new addition Dilan below. Even though it's only been a couple of months, you forget how little a newborn is. Caden seemed huge next to Dilan who was just a couple weeks old.


Lisa and Dilan


Caden watching the Twins game!


He is more smiley every day. Seeing him smile and coo just melts my heart.





Mommy and her lil man





Great Grandma Peggy meeting Caden


4 generations


We went to Fergus so Daryl's side of the family could meet Caden





















1 comment:

  1. Kimbery, what a great idea to start his own blog. He is a beautiful baby. Congrats and keep this fun reading, viewing going.

    ReplyDelete