As most of you know Kyle and I love to go camping and hiking and every fall we try to make it to Maplewood to do a hike during peak season because it is SO beautiful. So off we went but of course this year it wasn't as pretty as usual because of the early cold, BUT it was Cadens first time there and his first hike so it was a great family day nonetheless!!
The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Some more firsts...
My dear friend Angela stopped on her way through town so she could meet Caden. I was telling her how Caden already loves the TV and bless her heart on her way back home she stopped and dropped off a baby mozart dvd for the lil man. Of course he loved it and I am so happy that she finally got to meet Caden! Thanks again Ang!!

As most of you know Kyle and I love to go camping and hiking and every fall we try to make it to Maplewood to do a hike during peak season because it is SO beautiful. So off we went but of course this year it wasn't as pretty as usual because of the early cold, BUT it was Cadens first time there and his first hike so it was a great family day nonetheless!!

As most of you know Kyle and I love to go camping and hiking and every fall we try to make it to Maplewood to do a hike during peak season because it is SO beautiful. So off we went but of course this year it wasn't as pretty as usual because of the early cold, BUT it was Cadens first time there and his first hike so it was a great family day nonetheless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment