Last Thursday Caden officially started "really" crawling. We were downstairs and he wanted this cardboard Twins coaster, so I put it across the room and he crawled right to it!! Now we have the gate up and baby proofing has begun!! He is zooming all over the place and LoVeS to crawl after Zoe, of course the puppers has absolutely no problems getting away quickly, but I give Caden a couple weeks and Zoe will have her work cut out for her!
Here is a video taken from my phone of Caden crawling. I will get some better quality videos posted soon hopefully. Having high def videos has posed quite a challenge to get posted.
I am also happy to report that I think we have FINALLY gotten this sleep thing down. Every night when we would go to bed, Caden would wake up and maybe once throughout the night. He would only cry for a little bit, but eventually go back to bed. Kyle suggested that we play music since he obviously woke up when lights went out and it got quiet. SO we play him lullabies at night and he has slept so well the last couple of nights. Way to go daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment