The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Haircut

 Some new favorite pasttimes....  playing in the water
 digging through the drawers
 cleaning (even if it is a leaf blower...inside...) 
And this is why a first haircut was needed...

At 19 months old, it was finally time to get a haircut...goodbye baby hair :(  His hair is SO thin but it was just getting to long in the back and over his ears.  We had to keep him busy with a sucker, chocolate and popsicles!  Geez who wouldn't want their hair cut with all those goodies right?  It was a challenge to keep him still, but I think it turned out pretty good considering I don't really know what I am doing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow-you are brave! I think I would end up with more blood on the floor if I tried to do that :)

    ReplyDelete