The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Going Home

Mom and Dad helping us check out of the hospital. When I was pregnant my fear was that I wouldn't be able to have both of our parents there and luckily both Kyle's and my parents were there every step of the way. We are so lucky to have such great families!


We get to take our baby home!!
Car ride home
We are home!!! FINALLY...I didn't think this day would ever come!

Caden and Zoe meeting for the first time. Zoe has been handeling having Cade at home very well. She is very protective and if Kyle or I am holding Caden and someone else tries to touch him Zoe will get very angry!


Daddy giving Cade his first bath at home.


He didn't like it very much!!!

Mom stayed for the following week and was a HUGE help...thanks again mom...loves ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment