The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

More favorites


Here are some MORE pictures from the past couple of weeks...like I said my camera hasn't rested!!


Grandpa Daryl

Grandma Jackie


My friend Lindsay's little girl Sophia checking out Caden. She is going to have a little brother soon as well!


Lindsay meeting Caden...Thanks for stopping Linds it was great to see you and Soph!



Sleeping angel


Nap time!


Love his little foot hanging out in this one!


The next few are my all time faves!











what a sweetheart!


Makes my heart melt!






Not sure what color his eyes will be...they say up until 6 months they could change but right now he has grandpa gary's grey eyes!!









Adam meeting Cade



He always looks so serious...this is his grumpy face that he does..a lot, so cute!
Kyle and Macy checking each other out


already so much hair!



Cousin Makenna holding Caden


Cousin Madison and Cade...she is such a little mommy!





already holding the bottle by himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment