The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Big 3-0




Family pic on my birthday...



Peanut and I on my 30th Birthday

Kyle was going to throw me a 30th Birthday Party, but the weather didn't cooperate. It was actually a blessing in disguise as our lil guy got really sick that night. I was so happy that we were at home with him and he didn't get sick when we had a babysitter there. (and when I say sick, I am talking about the projectile kind!) So I am sure our babysitter for that evening is happy as well! Anyway, we went out for supper on my actual birthday and I had a great day! Who said turning 30 was hard!! I am just so blessed to have a wonderful family that I actually didn't mind turning the big 3-0.


Watching the Vikes game



Father/Son bonding...






Bath time...Caden LOVES playing with his ducky during bathtime, however he has developed a little attitude when I take it away after his bath is over. He is definitely getting his own little personality, and I have a feeling he might be a little stinker!!
(He likes to chew on the ducks tail)

Had to put this picture on here of his cute lil bum! I am sure he will appreciate it some day~

No comments:

Post a Comment