The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Highlights

Caden LOVED riding in the cart like a big boy for the first time. He got to watch everything that was around him. My Lil "baby" is growing so fast. He has his 6 month check today!


Over the holiday's Daryl and Jackie came to stay with us and babysat Caden 2 1/2 weeks while here. The following pictures are from this past Christmas/December!

Thea had her 2nd Birthday, here are Daryl and Jackie holding Caden while at the party.

Uncle and Godfather Adam

Amanda, Dax, Patti, Caden, Sarah and Adam

Grpa Daryl


Grma Jackie showing Caden Rascal

Grma Jackie snuggling with Caden, hard to believe the next time they see him he will be 1! Thank you for babysitting while you were here Daryl & Jackie!

Father/Son bonding


Caden in his Christmas sweater


While waiting for his food, Caden ponders life while looking out the window. So sweet.


Caden and I on Christmas Eve, his first Christmas!!


Daddy helping open presents...Caden is taking this very seriously!

Me and my baby again


Family photo :) I love my 2 guys!


Grandma and Grandpa Larson




Caden and all his presents
Add Image



Playing with daddy!


Christmas Eve


Baby's first Christmas



After Christmas I headed home for a week...

Great Grandpa Kouba spending some time with Caden


Great Grandma Kouba


Great Grandma Peters


More pictures from home to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment