The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh the joys

Uncle Adam and Sarah chillin' with Caden

Caden now has 2 bottom teeth and another one coming as this week has
been ohh let's just say challenging. He has had a cold, cough and teething.
Mama and daddy are pretty worn out from this past week. You would never know
it by looking at this sweet angelic picture how crabby he can get!!


He learned that by pushing that blue button it turns his fish on/off. SO now every time he is in his crib he wants to be "big stuff and push and push that button on, off, on, off, on, off...k well you get the point!


Celebrating St. Patricks Day






Ok, who ever thought these teething biscuits were a good idea obviously didn't have children. Here is his first time getting a biscuit...not so sure of this object that he has to handle on his own. Up to this point mom has always been in charge of the distribution of food.
Hmmm...ok, liking it...thinking it is pretty cool that he gets to be in charge of his food.

He LOVED it. Mom-not so much. I had to strip him right were he was and carry him straight to the tub. Like I said, these teething biscuits were obviously thought up by some childless idiot. I am surprised that they continue to stock them, that means that people actually continue to buy this product. Maybe I missed the directions where it said to feed while in the tub. Or only give before bath time. Anywhoo we won't be enjoying these biscuits anytime soon. (unless I am outside and can hose down the kid immediately after!!) Oh and to top it off...on the way to the bathroom with Caden in my hands fully extended out so he wouldn't get any of the goop on me...I asked Kyle to take his diaper off. Kyle muttered the words, "there isn't any poop in there?" NO I answered, just take it off....WELL there was a treat for us and it plopped right onto our hallway floor. Eewww. Those stupid biscuits was all I kept thinking as I scrubbed my baby down.
This picture just doesn't do justice :)
Caden's first time in his "big boy" carseat!!! He loves it, except for when he falls asleep his face is basically buried in his stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, those teething biscuits are the worst!!! I thought the same thing...HATED THEM for the same reason they are so messy! Cute pictures...Caden is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete