When you say "Yaaayy" he claps and gets really excited.
The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
10 Months
I am really behind on posting considering Caden is almost 11 months...the end of the school year for me is such a busy time. Anyway, here are Caden's pictures that I took for his 10 month birthday. Our lil man is growing up so fast! He is now standing all by himself for a good minute and get into a standing position from sitting. His first step is just around the corner. I think he will be walking by the time he turns 1!! He is also feeding himself and using a sippy cup. No more baby food...all big boy food for this peanut these days. He loves mandarin oranges, ham, turkey and still loves those puffs!! Caden also LoVeS playing with Zoe and laughs so hard when you tickle him. He is also SO talkative saying dada, mom when he's sad, and tons of other babbles that I am sure make sense to him. His new favorite thing to repeat is noises with his tongue. He is such a character and makes me laugh everyday. I love seeing how his personality is really showing now and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment