The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Monday, June 28, 2010

First Father's Day


Cadens new "big boy" chair


Caden and Macy playing



Macy you lil stinker...trying to teach Caden some new climbing tricks!


Great Grpa & Grma Peters


Terry with the babes


Neither of them wanted to touch the grass...so funny


my baby


All the grandkids...mom and dad's house is pretty noisy when we all get together!


The babies


Dad and I on Fathers Day. It has been a long time since I have been able to spend a Fathers Day with dad. It was a good day! Love ya Dad!

Grandma and bumpa with Caden


Got home that night and spent some time with daddy on his first Fathers Day. I have to say that I am so lucky to have such a great husband to be the father of my baby. Love ya hun and happy first fathers day!!




Playing with daddy

One of my dear friends had her baby, Kellen.


I of course had to do a photoshoot. Here is one of my faves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment