The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Days of Summer

The pictures in this blog post are somewhat out of order, but I wanted to add some bits and pieces of our last days of summer.

This past weekend I took Caden to the wiener dog races downtown to kick off Octoberfest. It was a beautiful day and pretty hilarious to see the pups running. We had a good afternoon!
Our annual I think this is our 6th year doing a girls weekend in Bismarck to go to the city wide rummage sales. I know wierd girls weekend huh? But we have tons of fun and I always find great deals, especially for my preschool!



Kyle and Daryl went to a Twins game...THANKS MOM!!

Grandma Jackie and Caden


After a hard day of playing, he couldn't even keep his eyes open to have dessert.


Helping daddy clean the garage


We went over to Sarah and Adams and here is Morgan meeting Caden. Cade LOVED all the dogs there! Thanks for babysitting Sarah!!


One of my trips home we took the babies for a bike ride,

Caden didn't make it to the end.


Caden and baby Kellen

I met my mom, sister and nieces in Bismarck to go to the waterslides. FUN DAY!!




Over at John & Lisa's...I think Tiege is showing them his transformers...too cute!


Grma & Grpa Daryl have spent a lot of time outside with Caden these last couple of weeks since he just LOVES being out.



Me and my lil man. I was so lucky to have spent the summer with him. I cherished every moment from the morning breakfasts to the afternoon walks and evenings at the park. I loved every second I got to spend with my peanut!
Caden loves to crawl in/out/in/out

He loves hanging out in our entertainment center. Kyle actually built this and didn't have the glass doors put in yet, or the shelves in yet, now it looks like they probably won't be put in for awhile. A kids little nook is more important, right?!


Last days of summer...






It's amazing how your kiddo will pick something up by just mearly watching your everyday moves. Well Caden has decided to pick my disciplining manurisms. Apparently when I scold him or the dog, I clap my hands. He now claps his hands when yelling at his stuffed animals or some random object. Nice.
These past couple of weeks Caden has had the luxury of staying at home with Grma & Grpa Larson while Kyle and I head off to work. They are in MN until October so they wanted to spend some time with Cade before they head back to AZ. It has been really nice not having to get the lil peanut ready in the morning and get him to daycare before I get to work. The first day I have to do that again it will be interesting. We all know that I am late for EVERYTHING so getting him there and to work on a timely manner will be interesting. It was easy last year since he wasn't mobile yet, this year will be a little tougher!
Caden has also been on a "cleaning" kick. Kyle has modified the swiffer to make it toddler size (so cute) so Caden loves to mop the floor and yesterday when I was doing some cleaning, he found a rag and went around the house and "dusted". Definitely his father's child, he doesn't get the love of cleaning from me!!


After thought....This is from our Montana trip...just got the picture so I had to post it. Can't wait to do this again...SO much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the Swiffer-ing is adorable! Is he free to come sweep my house? ;-)

    ReplyDelete