The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Friday, October 8, 2010

September 2010


Visiting Grady, Jess and thier kiddos. (Kyle and Grady went to H.S. together.)


Jumping on his Zebra. It is SO funny to watch him on this, I laugh every time seeing him bounce up and down.


Family photo at the lake




Kyle and Caden with grandpa Bill


Cousins Dax and Cade

My baby and I


Grandpa Daryl and Grandma Jackie. They watched Caden during the month of September. It was so nice to be able to leave in the morning with Caden in his jammies and have grma J. give him breakfast. Thanks for all your help grma and grpa. I know they really enjoyed the time they got to spend with Caden as they will be heading back to AZ shortly.

I think they spent most of their time outside, which Caden absolutely LOVED!!


Hangin with cousin Thea


Grpa D. and Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment