The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall~ the year's last, loveliest smile

Celebrating Grandpa Bill's Birthday!

Great Grandkids


Grandkids


Caden's Godfather Adam

Fall Photos-----



Grma J came with to help with our fall "photoshoot"

My lil monkey






On a mission...gotta get those rocks...or leaves...or twigs, k well anything I can throw!




Caden went from crawling to walking to running in a blink of an eye. He jets his arms out behind him when he runs...must make him go faster!! It seems like he has become a little boy over night and no longer a "baby". We are however still working on getting rid of the bottle. We are down to using it only to fall asleep. He went through a rough couple of weeks when teeth were popping up everywhere (he now has 12!!!) so that wasn't a good time an now, well it just is easier to let him soothe himself to sleep with a bottle rather than fight his bear personality without it. Someday we will be bottle free, but as for now, I am going to enjoy the last "baby" thing about him. He's only little once right?!






No comments:

Post a Comment