The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Monday, September 6, 2010

A lil of this, a lil of that


Spaghetti anyone????
Needless to say we went to the tub immediately!

Zoe watching over Caden while he sleeps. I don't know what Caden would do without Zoe. They play so well together and keep each other busy.


Mr. Cool


Helping mommy with the dishes. Notice the spatula in his hand. Caden is OBSESSED with anything with a handle...bats, brooms, fly swatters, basically anything that can be waved around and used a hitting device!



Playing in the pool with grpa Daryl & grma Jackie




It is getting HARDER and harder to get pictures of my lil peanut, he is on the go ALL of the time and hardly sits still. He has so much energy that going for a "photo shoot" can be quite challenging!







He also notices e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g that makes a loud noise or I guess basically anything and everything. He is always pointing and saying "what's that" or as it sounds "whazsat"? He loves seeing airplanes and gets super excited about the small things in life. I believe in this picture he heard a train go by.

Still listening for the train



I went home with Caden one last time before school started. We spent the weekend at the lake and then some time in Dickinson. It gets harder and harder to leave...

Golf cart rides at the lake

Caden and Macy cooling off




My lil man




Man I love this kid!


snuggles with gramma



L.O.V.E it!!!


Ready to go swimmin


Caden absolutely LOVES being outside and we had so much fun this summer swimming and being outdoors. I don't know what we are going to do all winter being cooped up in a house, this is one kid that just has to be outside...I guess my search is on for a good snowsuit!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute kiddo! I'm also dreading being stuck inside this winter. Hopefully it goes fast

    ReplyDelete