The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turkey Day

Happy Holidays!!!! I took my preschoolers on a field trip to see Santa, Mrs. Claus and thier reindeer and I of course couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas!


Kyle and I went to see Dave Coulier aka "Joey" from full house at a comedy club in Moorhead. It was a super fun night and great to get out of the house, just Kyle and I!!
We had awesome seats!!

Caden watching Kyle set up the Christmas tree.

It was always tradition in Kyle's family that he hang the first bulb. He has now past that down to Caden! Only this year we only have about 5 ornaments on our tree as we have a very curious one year old and I didn't want to be cleaning up broken bulbs every day!

Enjoying our tree
Early Christmas gift from Grma/Grpa Larson. You can't see it but it has his name stitched on the back...it is so cute and he LOVES it. Thanks grma and grpa! He has already watched his favorite movie Toy Story 3 in it!


Caden and I went home for Thanksgiving and here him and Macy are watching Toy Story (I think he has seen that movie a hundred times already!)

So cute~!



Grandma and Caden (with his sheep that now goes EVERYWHERE!)


Watching grandpa. Caden now says "bumpa" for grandpa...so cute


nap time after turkey


My seester with the babies


Caden's 2nd Thanksgiving


This is what a typical holiday looks like after dinner, we all sit around and visit and tell stories. Gotta love family time! Notice Grandpa Johnny is snoozing...there are always a couple of snoozers...it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the naps right?!


Julia reading with Caden...this book also goes everywhere...we have his book, blanket, sheep and sippy cup with milk and he is a happy little boy! Thanks again Jess...can't thank you enough for this book...he just loves looking at this pics and saying "what's this?" over and over!


Coloring
Caden has also really been into tools lately, you give him a tape measure or flash light and he will play with that forever. He also recently has been going to a different daycare while Dian (his usual babysitter) is gone on vacation. I think he is really enjoying being around other kids but I sure do miss Dian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment