The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Friday, December 31, 2010

1st Time Sledding!!

It was a beautiful day so we took the kiddos sledding. 


I don't think Caden knew what to think at first, but after awhile he started to have fun! 

He wouldn't put his arms down, almost like he was frozen in that position.




 Brother Greg and his kids, Kynaston & Rayden
 My sisters girls Madison, Macy & Makenna


 Weeeee
 Greg & Macy

 Little Macy had fun to..she kept saying "mo"
 Madi, Rayden, Kynaston
 Greg & Kenna
 Greg & Rayden
 Kyle & Caden, his little tongue is sticking out
 Me & my lil man having some fun!!  I haven't gone sledding in years, I think the grownups had just as much fun as the kiddos!
 Too much fun...now its naptime.  Caden fell asleep immediately in the car. 
 Brother, Sister and I with our kids.
 Kenna, Rayden, Madi     Kynaston, Greg
 Kynaston & Greg ( I think Greg made the most runs!)

Fun Time was had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment