The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy New Year!

Eating like a big boy.  Caden, Makenna, Madison, Rayden, Kynaston

Having fun in the tunnel with Madi at the gym in Dix

This year Santa sent Caden a special letter telling him that he was a good boy.  He also send some reindeer food and a snowflake ornament.  Here Caden is putting it on the tree.  (Notice he is using a present as a step stool!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   Welcome 2011!!









a puppy on a puppy

I was in a wedding on New Years Day, Jill and I at the reception.

Playing with Grandma Jackie

This was our "big" present to Caden this year.  It goes up to 2 mph!  I can't wait for spring time so he can zoom around the block on this!!

Snack time

Adam & Sarah's Baby shower.  Caden can't wait for another little boy to play with!!


One of our godchildren - Kendal

Caden stacking blocks to make a tower. 
The doc asked at his 18 mo. check if he can stack a couple of blocks...um YA like 9 or 10!  He also asked how many words he was saying and I told him about 30 and he said he ahead of the game...smart little cookie.  He repeats new ones daily as well.  I don't want to brag or anything, but I know he is a smart little guy!!  NOW if we can only control his tantrums...we have started the TERRIBLE TWO's with a bang.  Going out for supper will have to be put on hold for awhile...*sigh* 
AND he has already had his first time out.  I hope this phase of hitting passes quickly.  But even after a long day of tantrums and chasing him around, I LOVE my lil man!  He is such a silly little guy and makes me laugh so much with his facial expressions and silly faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment