He's eating!!! The last couple of months have been such a struggle with his eating. Caden htas ALWAYS been a SUPER picky eater, but it seemed to be getting worse. Then on top of it all we were battling constipation issues (and I mean screaming while trying to go type of problems). Horrible. So I took him to the doctor to see if there was anything else I could be doing. She basically told me the things that I was already doing. Long story short we finally (with the help from my moms coworker) figured out that milk was causing the issues. Our doc had told us to keep him on whole until well after he was 2 since he was such a skinny lil man, so we cut back his portions and how much but still didn't do the trick. We finally switched to skim and it was like somebody waved a magic wand and we instantly had a new little boy who actually eats and tries new things. This may not sound like a big deal to some, but I just can't express how FrUsTrAtInG meal time was at our house. And he was actually starting to lose weight. BUT now all is good and we have a healthy good eating little boy! YAY!
Bathtime...still a favorite!
Community Block Party!
Enjoying the first popsicle of the summer.
Beckett aka Bucket came for a visit
After a long day in the sun
Helping daddy...one his favorite things to do.
Caden has made a couple of buddies in our new neighborhood. They like to come over and play in our dirt front yard.
Caden and his good buddy Jackson looking at caterpillars and enjoying the bonfire!
For some reason when he is really tired he likes to go lay on the steps.
Our neighbors thought it would be funny to give us a section of grass for Zoe...Zoe liked the idea!
Summer Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment