The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Memorial Wknd at the Lake

When I went home in May we also spent a long weekend at the lake.  My favorite place in the world!  I grew up going to the lake every weekend and I hope that Caden can have fond memories like I do.

The lake wouldn't be the same without golf cart rides!

The water has really risen...nice and close now!


Bubbles!! 



Out on the paddleboat







He loved just being able to RUN!

Caden and Auntie Nae







Grandpa Johnny Built the lighthouse 

We celebrated Grma June's Birthday.  I was happy I got to be there for that!



Maka showing how to blow dandelions. 

"Here, you try!" 

Great grpa Johnny and Bumpa chasing the kiddos,
Grpa John loves to tease!

Campfire! 








No comments:

Post a Comment