Our lives have changed so much in the last four months and definitely our priorities. Our world revolves around one little munchkin. He now is drinking regular formula (2nd try) and this time it seems to be going ok, (knock on wood). His four month appointment is on the 18th and we will talk to the doctor about starting him on cereal. I think he is definitely ready!! Here are just a few pics I've taken in the last week.
The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
4 months already!
Caden turns 4 months this friday, wow does time fly. Every mom that I talked to while being pregnant mentioned how fast thier little ones grow, and you just can't imagine it until you have a child yourself. I feel like just last night I was packing my bag, getting it ready to go to the hospital.
Our lives have changed so much in the last four months and definitely our priorities. Our world revolves around one little munchkin. He now is drinking regular formula (2nd try) and this time it seems to be going ok, (knock on wood). His four month appointment is on the 18th and we will talk to the doctor about starting him on cereal. I think he is definitely ready!! Here are just a few pics I've taken in the last week.

Our lives have changed so much in the last four months and definitely our priorities. Our world revolves around one little munchkin. He now is drinking regular formula (2nd try) and this time it seems to be going ok, (knock on wood). His four month appointment is on the 18th and we will talk to the doctor about starting him on cereal. I think he is definitely ready!! Here are just a few pics I've taken in the last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment