The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Monday, November 2, 2009

The cutest lil cow I've ever seen!

Daddy and Cade hangin out and watching the Vikes game together, already starting the male bonding!! Aww I love my two guys!!!


Zoe was a pumpkin last year and she hated it just as much as she did this year...poor pup

Cade's first halloween


Adam and Sara stopped by before going out, Adam was Pee-wee Herman (PERFECT) and Sara was a peacock. Two very cool costumes!! They wanted us to go out, but it sounded more appealing to stay home and relax. Is that what happens when you become a mommy and daddy?


look at that cute lil cow but!!


Feeding time....lil cow drinking his milk :)


I was playing with Caden and Kyle caught some cute pics!!









what a sweet little face


Here's our little cow


He got a lot of attention when we made a trip to walmart. Who would have thought a cow could bring so many smiles!!


Caden's first Halloween


I had to dress up for preschool, the first day I was a bee and the next a cowgirl...and how appropriate for a cowgirl to take a picture with her lil calf!

No comments:

Post a Comment