The reason I was put on this earth, was to be a mother. I now know this after having our first amazing child!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cute lil Pumpkin

Jill and I met for coffee and she finally got to meet Caden. Life as a mommy sure is busy, but Jill and I FINALLY made time to meet! Thanks for all the "grown up" conversations you always provide Jill!! Working with kids I just don't seem to get those enough these days!!

My Cute lil Pumpkin....Here is the adorable pumpkin hat that Jill made for Caden! Thanks again!!


On my way home last visit I stopped in Bismark and met up Tanya, She is expecting her lil girl to arrive Dec. 8th. It is so nice to reconnect with old friends. Tanya is my oldest friend, as we have been friends since Kindergarten. WOW that is 25 years!!!! I can't wait to meet her lil peanut!

Mom spending a couple more minutes with Caden before I head back to Fargo. Leaving my family after all these years (11) still doesn't get easier. In fact it's even harder now that Caden is here. Love you Mom and Dad!


When I was home we took Grandma Kouba out shopping. She LOVES to go shopping, so my sister, mom and I with the kiddos took her to the mall for the afternoon. It is so fun to see how excited she gets to go!

Grandpa Charlie and Caden

Madi helping again with the babies, what a little mommy

Macy and Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment